Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Thanks MOM!

Before i go any further into my blogging about belly buttons, placentas and all the research i have done for my mold making project. I would like to take a second to send a shout out to my mother, a one of a kind, amazing person. I would like to thank her for putting up with me kicking her from the inside, keeping her up at night and most of all for sending good food and nourishment my way when i was a baby. She took care of me even before she knew me, she didn't even get a chance to see if she even liked me before she started caring and for that i will be eternally grateful. Even after i am considered an"adult" by all government standard and should be taking care of myself, she still calls to check up on me and sends packages of food and goodies. With mothers day approaching, i would just like to say, thanks mom! With that said I encourage everyone out there who has a belly button, and thus a mother to do the same.

2 comments:

Jangrrrrl said...

nice job, Jo. Your personality is coming through your blog. hooray!

jojo116 said...

:)!