Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Feng Shui

Its that time again... time to Feng Shui my blog. Time for a new template.
Time for something things new to keep me coming back:) But before i claim to be Feng Shuiing my blog, i think it would be appropriate for me to find out what exactly it means to Feng Shui. After doing some reasearch i have discovered that Feng Shui is the "art of placement" it aims to maximise the movemnet and benifits of the Chi i our daily lives. Clean fresh Chi need to be able to flow threw our places of dweling, if this doesnt happen it can cause stress and unwanted outcomes. The Chi wishes to flow like a calm breeze throughout our lives delivering the calm and comfort we desire.

Maybe my blog Chi was being blocked, and it needed some rearranging to get the flow moving. hopefully this will do the trick.

"Feng Shui
reminds us that everything is connected, and that our physical surroundings have a significant impact on our mind, body, and spirit."

I liked this quote and think it is very true.

2 comments:

Jangrrrrl said...

good, Jo! Putting thinsg that you are interested in an capture your attention in your digital sketchbook. Keep up the good work. This is such a great artistic tool.

Lynda said...

I love the idea of using Feng Shui for your blog too! It's certainly true that anything in your life can use decluttering from time to time. Keep up the good work!